з/п не указана
Altoros, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for a copywriter. The candidate will join our growing PR team to help us expose the company's technical expertise on global markets.
We are looking for a full-time employee who is addicted to writing and has a strong interest in how complex IT solutions address business and technology needs. Our ideal recruit could be a linguistic university graduate with 1+ year experience in writing marketing content around software development. (Ongoing support and education will be provided.)
- Creating case studies and other collaterals (brochures, slides, etc.)
- Preparing blog posts in collaboration with our development teams
- Excellent written English is a must (the Advanced level, C1)! The Proficient level (C2) is preferable.
- Proven experience in writing for the IT industry—before applying for this position, you will be asked for a relevant portfolio.
- Basic knowledge of technical writing/journalism standards would be an advantage.
- Cross-cultural experience between team members in Silicon Valley, Argentina, Philippines, and Minsk
- Collaboration with native speakers serving as journalists and editors
- Ongoing education in an innovative company with regular trainings and technical meetups
- Future career opportunities in technical writing, PR, marketing, SMM, or other relevant spheres
- A possibility to attend English classes (in-house)
- Belarus Hi-Tech Park residence advantages (official payroll, transparency, legislation, etc.)
- Free coffee, tea, cookies, table tennis, parties, outdoors fun, sport activities, and much-much more in a creative and professional environment
To apply for this position, please send us your CV, a cover letter, and a portfolio (featuring IT topics)—all in English.