The a1qa Marketing Dep. is looking for a full-time, mid-to-senior level copywriter to join our friendly team in Minsk.
We’re seeking an individual who is comfortable and confident in his/her writing, with a deep understanding of the ways copy helps clients achieve their goals, and the ability to create unique and engaging texts for every need. Moreover, this person edits and proofreads materials as demand and scheduling requires.
This role presupposes good understanding of IT industry and complete self-assurance, as the copywriter is responsible for influencing consumers by delivering a clear message.
Do you know how to bridge the gap between what the brand wants to say and what the audience wants to hear? Are you ready to deliver compelling and valuable content? Then you may be the one we’re waiting for!
The best-match candidate should possess:
- Great knowledge of the Russian and English languages
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- 1+ year of experience in copywriting for IT
- Eye for detail and passion for grammatically correct copies
- Desire to research IT-related topics
- Communication skills to pump IT pros about their activities and translate their words into copies
- Keen mind to dive into IT project specifics
- Drive for excellence
- Fast learning and multitasking abilities
Common activities will include:
- Producing and editing copies of all types: articles, news, case studies, brochures, booklets, email templates, social media posts, and other marketing materials
- Generating creative ideas for marketing campaigns and landing pages
- Guest blogging to promote the brand, increase traffic to the website
- Coordinating with a designer to complement text with images, graphics and charts, as needed
What can you expect in return?
On top of competitive salary, you can expect:
- 8-hour working day with flexible schedule
- 25 days’ holiday
- Tons of discounts within corporate loyalty program
- Friendly and dynamic team of professionals
- Comfortable office near Kuntsevshina metro station
Feel that this could be the right opportunity for you? Then accept the challenge and send your CV.